24-yr-old Man Impregnates His Sister In Calabar




A twenty-four-year-old man, Ndifreke Uko has allegedly impregnated his younger sister, Otobong Uko.
According to SunNews, the incident occurred at Ikang Etta Street in Calabar Municipality of Cross River State, where residents are still shocked as to what may have led the duo to engage in such sacrilegious act.

Narrating her ordeal to Sunday Sun, Otobong said:
“My brother has been having regular sex with me until I suddenly realized what the whole thing was all about. And when I noticed it, I told my father, but he advised me not to make it public, until three months after I realized that I had missed my period.”
Investigations by Sunday Sun revealed that the same Ndifrek had allegedly impregnated one of the sisters some years ago, leading to the death of the girl in the attempt to abort the pregnancy.
When SunNews correspondent visited the compound, nobody including the landlord was willing to talk. But it was observed that the property of the Uko family had been thrown out.
A neighbour who spoke with the reporter on condition of anonymity said:
“This is incredible. How can this boy engage in this kind of wicked act? We are highly angry for what the boy has been doing. I think he is cursed.”


Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aircraft: FG threatens to prosecute Rivers for forgery.